Back to Top
Outlook Express Setup for Macintosh
- Open Outlook Express: Edit --> Preferences.
- Click on New account. "Name" is something descriptive (either your e-mail address or full name would be best so you know which account it is) and choose POP.
- Enter your full name within the "Full Name" field. Enter your email address in the "E-mail address" field. (ie email@example.com)
- In the SMTP blank enter mail.sentco.net.
- In the Account ID field, enter your username. (ie jdoe) Acct Name
- In the POP Server field enter mail.sentco.net. If you want your password saved, click on "Save Password" and then enter it accordingly.
- Click "OK" and Outlook Express will be ready for you to use. To send new message and retrieve new ones, just click on the "Send and Receive" button just below the menu bar.
Back to Support