Back to Top
Internet Explorer Setup for Windows XP
- Begin by clicking on Start -> Control Panel. (if you do not see Internet Options in the list, click the option to "Switch to Classic View" on the left side of the control panel)
- Double click on Internet Options.
- Under the General Tab, you will see the address of the page that Internet Explorer will open first. Replace the contents with:
- Click on the tab labeled "Connections."
- Click on the button labeled "Setup."
- Click Next.
- Choose "Connect to the internet so you can browse…". Click "Next."
- Choose "Setup my connection manually." Click Next.
- Choose "Connect using a dial-up modem." Click Next.
- In the box asking for the ISP name, type Sentco then click next.
- In the Phone Number box, put in your local access number 2452705
- In the Username Box, type in your username (all lowercase)
- In the Password Box, type in your password (all lowercase)
- In the Confirm Password Box type in your password again, then click next.
- Click the finish button.
Back to Support