Back to Top
Internet Explorer Manual Setup - Windows 95/98/ME
- You will now be asked if you want to set up your e-mail and news services. Choose "Yes", Click Next.
- Select the option "Create a new Internet mail account," Click Next.
- You will now be asked for your "Display Name." This is your real name, e.g., John Doe. Enter it and click Next.
- Enter your e-mail address (e.g., email@example.com), and click Next.
- For "My incoming mail server is...," choose "POP3"; in the "Incoming Mail Server" blank, enter mail.sentco.net; and in the "Outgoing Mail Server" blank, also enter mail.sentco.net. Click Next.
- Enter your account name and password in the blanks. Choose Next.
- Uncheck "To connect to the internet immediately, select ...."
- Click Finish.
Back to Support