Back to Top
Internet Explorer Automatic Setup - Windows 95/98/ME
- Begin by clicking on Start --> Settings --> Control Panel.
- Double click on Internet Options. (note: if you do not see "Internet Options," click the link on the left that says "View All Control Panel Options").
- Under the General Tab, you will see the address of the page that Internet Explorer will open first. Replace the contents with: http://www.sentco.net
- Click on the tab labeled "Connections."
- Click on the button labeled "Setup."
- Choose "I want to configure manually..." Click Next.
- Choose "I connect through a phone line and a modem". Click "Next."
- Enter the phone number you will need to dial with the modem, 2452705
- Uncheck the option to "Dial using the area code and country code."
- Click OK and then Next.
- Enter your Sentco.net username and password. Click Next.
- For the Connection Name, we recommend something descriptive, like "Sentco". Click Next.
Back to Support