Back to Top
IMAC G3 & G4 Setup
- Open up your Hard drive.
- Open Assistants.
- Open Internet Setup Assistant.
- Choose Yes to Would you like to setup your iMac to use the Internet?
- Choose Yes to Do you already have an Internet account?
- Click the right arrow on the Introduction page
- Type sentco in the What would you like to name this configuration? Make sure the modem button is selected. Click the right arrow.
- Select the correct modem and port settings on the Modem Settings page. The default should be okay. (consult your documentation). Click the right arrow.
- Fill in the correct phone number for your local connection, 2452705. Fill in your login name,
and password from your signup sheet. Click the right arrow.
- Choose No on the PPP Connection Scripts. Click the right arrow.
- Choose No on the IP Address. Click the right arrow.
- Enter 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 Enter each DNS address on a separate line. Enter sentco.net for the domain name. Click the right arrow
- Enter your email address and password. Your address should be the same as your login name followed by @sentco.net (email@example.com) Click the right arrow.
- E-mail account and host computer information should fill in automatically for you. If not, enter your account ID (your login name), and the mail server names; SMTP: mail.sentco.net and
POP3: mail.sentco.net Click the right arrow
- Newsgroup Host Computer You can change this to news.sentco.net or leave as is. Click the right arrow.
- Choose No to "Do you use proxy servers…?" Click the right arrow.
- Make sure your phone line is connected to your iMac. Choose Go Ahead on the Conclusion page.
- After your modem connects. Open Browse the Internet which starts Internet Explorer.
- Click on edit and choose Preferences. Click on Home/Search.
- Change Home Page address: to http://www.sentco.net. Then click OK and you are surfing.
Back to Support